School transportation coordinator and factotum driver
The French School of Amman is an international school with more than 570 pupils (one third Jordanians, one third French and one third from other countries). The school offers a door to door bus service as well as a bus service between the primary school and the secondary school.
Under the direct supervision of the French school directors and in close coordination with the Finance and Administrative Director, the coordinator’s objective would be to ensure that the parents’ and the school’s expectations in terms of school transportation are fully met.
- 751 JD/month (12 months), Grid 2, Scale 5 applicable at the LFiA
- 75% discount on school fees for all coordinator’s children enrolled at the French school
- 80% of health insurance cost covered (according to age, if insurable)
- 48 working hours per week for a total of 49 weeks according to the following breakdown: 39 weeks according to the school calendar, 10 weeks accounted in hours worked on driving factotum missions outside school time (annualized working time)
- 3 months trial period
- Affiliation to the Jordanian retirement scheme (if applicable)
- Deduction on salary of revenu tax (if applicable)
- Creation of new job position, to be started as soon as possible.