Private French and Arabic classes for all
Private classes for individuals
Do you want to learn French or Arabic (dialect and / or literary) at your own pace and when you want?
You will find a course adapted to your needs at the French Institute in Jordan.
- Lessons alone or with others
- Content perfectly suited to your expectations (vocabulary used in companies, preparation for a specific exam, focus on speaking, etc.)
- A competent and experienced teacher 100% available for you
- The possibility of choosing the place of the courses: at the Institute, at home or at your workplace
- Flexibility in the choice of your course schedules (weekend included, except Friday if lessons are held at the IFJ)
- A work rhythm adapted to your needs
- A range of French diplomas and a standard modern Arabic diploma, all recognized internationally (more details here)
As a student, you also benefit from a reduced rate for subscription to the media library and certain cultural activities.
– The IFJ does not offer a trial lesson. The minimum number of hours of tailor-made lessons a student can subscribe to is 10 hours.
– Transport costs for our teachers apply (except if course at the IFJ): 6 JOD / course (and not per hour)
– In addition to the course, our textbooks (Alter ego + for French, Yalla Ndardesh and Let’s speak more Arabic for Arabic) are offered for sale at the price of 25 JOD
Private classes for companies and partners
The IFJ also offers agreed rates for companies, NGOs and other public or private institutions wishing to set up long-term courses for their employees.
We offer you an adapted formula after a complete analysis of your needs in French or Arabic.
- Adapted to your needs: individual or group classes, available for all levels
- Tailor-made: the training plan is made with you according to your specific needs
- Pragmatic: we prepare you for all communication situations: telephone, email, negotiation
- Flexible: courses can take place in the company or at the French Institute.
For more information:
+962 6 46 12 658 Ext. 104